Monday, November 30, 2009

There's light at the end of the tunnel!

Color me introspective tonight! I see potential, I feel it, I'm feeling myself finally getting back on the proverbial path. It's a wonderful feeling. Having faith and hope that things will work out, and then acting on that faith and hope, actually gets you somewhere! Who knew, right? It feels good.

We've finally found ourselves in a new home, and after some new furniture, some rearranging (and more rearranging), and some unpacking, it's really starting to feel like home. The kids are getting on a schedule, which is a plus. I'm working on my own schedule so I can work more productively from home. It's there - right within our reach! We can do this!

I'm overflowing with excitement at the possibilities that lie ahead of us. I haven't been able to sleep yet tonight because I'm planning and plotting!

Life is good.

3 comments:

Candy said...

So glad you are doing well... still miss you though!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, this is so great to read! I also feel like I'm nearing the light in my tunnel, too.

Steph

Jenny said...

Steph, that's great to hear! It's a good feeling, isn't it? :)

Candy, oh how I miss you all!!