Friday, September 12, 2008

Trying again!

I've attempted to write in this blog a number of times, and I think this time I'm going to stick with it! I've had many online journals over the past 10 years. I'm sure my friends from high school can remember how much we used to update our LJ's and over at diary-x. I still have my original LJ, not that I post in it anymore, and seriously - I was nuts back then! :)

My original thought for this blog was to really use it for WRITING, not just my day to day activities. More of my thoughts and feelings on a various array of subjects. I still might go that way, I guess we'll see how it goes!

I've been using my myspace blog lately, too. I'm not sure if I like it. We'll see how long I can keep it public, too. Remember when we used to go back and forth every few months making all of our entries private or friends-only? *sigh* Times have certainly changed...


We'll see where this takes me.

No comments: