Saturday, June 5, 2010

A month later.

Hello!

I didn't mean to abandon you, my dear blog. It was out of my hands.

But here I am, ready and willing to bare my soul to the world.

Or not.

It's Saturday, it's raining, I'm rambling, and still very, very sleep deprived.

Tonight something took over me and I became the mom I don't want to be.

I don't know why. Or where it even came from.

My babies went to bed not very happy with me.

I then sat and cried on the couch.

I sometimes find myself so overwhelmed.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that my coaching season has come to an end.

Not as much relief as I had anticipated.

I'm grateful to have more time to do other things, but I just love softball so much, it's hard when it comes to an end.

It was hard as a player.

It's still hard as a coach.

I have a lot to do.

House to clean.

Work to do.

Babies to make things right with.

Tomorrow will be busy.

We're spending it at home, with no plans to go anywhere.

Except for church in the morning.

After that, we're coming home and staying put.

We're going to be a happy family tomorrow.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Yeah!

I blanked.

Time for bed?

Dishes first.

Then bed.

Well, dishes, wake up babies to apologize and THEN bed.

I plan, one day, to leave them little notes to wake up to.

Ya know, when they can read and all that jazz.

Tonight's note would say, "I adore you. I'm so sorry for my behavior today. You make me smile constantly."

Times two babies.

Welcome back, blog readers. More rambling in the future.

You can count on that, at least!

No comments: