Monday, January 24, 2011

I can.

Today I take a big step into a new venture.

I've created the groundwork for my virtual assistance company.

I've purchased a domain for the non-profit I plan to create to help those less fortunate.

I've recognized the need for further prayer on what will happen with our growing family, or perhaps non-growing family.

I have had a hard time focusing this last week, but today I feel better and more on top of things.

I have more work to do. I am an ever-changing work-in-progress. But I continue, each day, to keep moving forward.

Recognizing the need for more prayer in my life.

Recognizing the need for more effort in the little things that are the most important to my family.

Recognizing the love I have from my husband, children, family, and friends.

Recognizing that I can do this.

No comments: