Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Challenge!

I've been inspired to start a new challenge this year - I will set out to accomplish 10 tasks each month. Easy, right?

Well, we'll see about that.

So, my 10 tasks for January are as follows:

1. Organize my computer desk.
2. Write in my kids' journals once a week (thus, 4 times this month).
3. Call my dad just to talk.
4. Send care packages to my brothers (or their belated Christmas presents, haha).
5. Take my daughter out for a "Girl Day" (we haven't gone in awhile!).
6. Take the kids out to visit both of my grandmothers.
7. Clean out my car.
8. Apply for college. Again.
9. Pick a reading challenge and read at least one book.
10. Return the library books. (seriously...they really need to go back...)

Voila! I will check back in at the end of the month with how I did. I'm still going to work on the various areas of my life I talked about in my last post, but this gives me some small goals I can easily achieve. Or not so easily, depending on which task!

No comments: