Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finding the words.

I've had some realizations this evening.

Too important, too sensitive, just too much to lay it all out there.

I've tried writing it several times and each time the words don't really describe the importance of these realizations.

I know what I want to accomplish in my life, I know that I want to solve problems and help people, I know that I will no longer let the opinions of others diminish my dreams.

That's powerful.

I am genuinely working on my self-confidence with my dreams.

Finally knowing it, really feeling it, I want to share it with everyone!

But I'm so scared that something so important to me, something I am so passionate about, will be judged and frowned upon.

Because it's so important to me and I am so passionate about it, I should be embracing my decisions and screaming them from the rooftops!

I'm getting there.

I used to be self-confident and outgoing and aware and accepting of myself.

Somewhere along the line that changed.

I'm regaining that self-confidence again.

Slowly but surely.

It's coming around.

I can do this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You CAN Do This! :)

KLZ said...

Hey - I've been meaning to comment all day.

You can do it - whatever you're planning on doing. Start taking steps toward it now while you've got steam built up. That's always been the best motivator for me. Soon you'll have little wins leading to big wins...you'll be great.

I'm so glad you're finding clarity, it's always a good thing to hear for people. Happy Thursday!

Jenny said...

Thank you both. I've been mulling this over more, and I'm feeling confident and ready! Thanks for your support and encouragement, it means more than I can say. :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I feel like I've been going thru something similar lately.

Steph